www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 16, 2006

A little bit stupid

It's actually quite unusual for me to be as daft as I was yesterday.

I'm sunburnt. It's actually quite painful.

No, I wasn't at work (though that is resulting in the interesting fact that my knees and all the bare skin above said joints is getting a tan whilst my shins remain pale and my feet are bright white up to the top of my socks). I wasn't at the beach. I wasn't even attempting to get a suntan by lying out in the yard trying to bake myself as so many people seem to like doing.

No. I was playing cards whilst attempting to keep in the shade, an exercise which, after half an hour, it became rather apparent hadn't worked.

My shoulders are a whole world of pain and rather an unbecoming shade of red with white (for which read 'incandescent and blinding') bra strap marks.

Very sexy I can assure you.
|