www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Resolutions...

A little late I know but here are my New Year's Resolutions (in no particular order):

  • to keep in touch with my friends more often, because I'm useless
  • to always check that the rope holding up my hammock is not fraying (because it bloody well hurts when it gives way and 2 people fall to the ground)
  • to lose weight (specifically the weight I've put on since meeting the Other Half, not that he minds, but I do)
  • to get fit (see above)
  • to be the best bridesmaid ever for my best friend
  • to not get shitty with the Other Half when he's grumpy because he hasn't been able to fish for 2 weeks

That's about it I think :)

Oh, and to catch that bloody snake and get rid of it.

|