www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Various things




This is going to be a very animal orientated post as you can probably tell by the pictures.

Firstly, that's my fish! I caught it and brought it in and blimey did it put up a fight! Anyway, I'm very proud of it and maybe one day I'll catch another...

Secondly, that is a taipan. It's one of the most deadliest snakes in the world and that is the post under our kitchen door that it is climbing up. Cue me hiding with my feet off the floor whilst the Other Half stomps around with a shovel looking for it. We've had couple of alarms from the tree frogs that it's still around but so far no other sightings. I don't like snakes.

Anyway, I had a lovely birthday, with a great cake (although I had to try not to laugh at the amount of swearing coming from the kitchen and I've had to promise to pick an easier cake to make next year...) and a very loving boyfriend so that's all good.

Finally, this is probably my last post before Christmas so I hope that you all have a good one, wherever you may be, and I'll be thinking of you whilst having my proper Aussie barbie on Christmas day (although I'm not sure whether there will be shrimps or not...)

xxx

Labels:

|