www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Hazards of internet cafes


I was going to post pictures here but someone with incredibly bad BO has just sat down at the computer behind me (So bad I think I'm going to throw up) and I've managed to upload the pics people have been clamouring for to Flickr and that's about as far as I've got and I really have to leave before I feel even sicker. Enjoy the photos!

urgh.

p.s. I've put this one on just because :) He wasn't terribly impressed with me lurking about with the camera...
|