www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Busy busy busy

Sorry for the lack of posts for a little while, I do have a good excuse though - I was fishing.

No, really.

I even caught a coral trout big enough to eat! Which I did, it was delicious :)

I've been a bit busy at work hence the silence, if I miss the office opening hours I can't usually be bothered to walk to the pub (I know, I know, but it's right at the other end of town and it's too hot to walk, and being in a pub would mean drinking and drinking and getting up at 5am every morning doesn't always work very well).

Still no word from the Toy Boy, I've pretty much given up on him. 5 weeks without a word is a bit much, even for someone with my patience. What did irritate me slightly was the fact that another-very cute, I might add-French guy who worked for me on the forklift at my old shed decided to tell me he really liked me and would have liked to have seen more of me AFTER he left town. I think this might just be the right opportunity for a cry of 'MEN!!!!'. Mind you, he is only in the next town...
|