www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 18, 2006

First of all I have to say that I'm sorry for the lack of posts recently, getting to the internet has been a little bit tricky and I've been somewhat distracted of late. Secondly, this is likely to continue so once again, sorry.

There has been a bit of a change in the life of Ellie recently, having decided that me paying rent in one place and living actually somewhere completely different was a little bit stupid and not really money-wise I was a bit reluctant to mention to my new lovely, lovely man that it may be an idea for me to move to the caravan with him. I need not have feared. He mentioned it first. So I did. I now live out at the Queens Beach caravan park and am loving every second of not living in hostels and, an added Ellie bonus, I get to live with a wonderful man as well.*

We're going to go camping after work finished in a couple of weeks just to get away and have time and space to ourselves. We're also thinking of renting a house together. There may be chickens. I'm feeling domestication looming large on the horizon and do you know something? I'm not scared in the slightest about it - and that should scare me most of all.

Now I have to go and meet his parents. Wish me luck!

*I'm going to apologise for the gushiness but you're all just going to have to put up with it because I'm happy. Completely and utterly so.
|