www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Bloody technology bloody useless...mutter...grumble...


I have had it up to HERE with technology!!! Having assumed for a while that my USB cable to connect my MP3 player to computers was knackered because it wouldn't work on TAB's Mac or PC laptop I found out that it did actually work. I've just spent 40 sodding minutes searching the internet for the right driver to download to this computer and have just discovered that for some bizarre reason although it recognises that I can put things from CDs ONTO my MP3 player, I can't put stuff from my MP3 player onto CD.

Great. Just what I needed. My player has already frozen this year and I was really worried that I was going to lose everything on it (it's only a quarter full but that's still 5GB of music). So, I wanted to back it all up (and create a few CD's for mum and me to listen to when she gets here) but noooooo, of course that would be too easy to do wouldn't it!!

I think I'm going to go and sit in a corner and rock quietly.

p.s. the photo I'm going to attempt to attach to this is proof that I've been out working :) (and yes, that's me in the hat)
|