www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Good day

Today was quite a good day. After working our socks off for the first 2 1/2 hours, we came back after smoko to the rather nice fact that for the moment there were no more bananas. This happy situation continued on and off for most of the day. Given that yesterday was a mad banana filled dash to get our work done this was quite a nice change :)

I talked to TAB last night and have come to the conclusion that the fates are conspiring against us. Having been sacked last month he has been job searching but, after being told that he was too senior for the one job the agency he's going through put him up for, he's going for jobs in other cities. Which is all well and good, I don't mind where I go, but he'll know by the end of the week whether he's got a job in Adelaide or not. If he's got it, he'll pack up immediately and go and stay at his parents house for the short term which means that I may not even see him when I get to Melbourne in 10 days time, grr! I hope that he gets the job, I really do, as he's bored and miserable and needs the money but some really selfish part of me hopes that he at least doesn't hear until AFTER I've seen him...
|