www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 02, 2006

Apologies

Once again I owe an apology. It has been pointed out to me, in no uncertain terms, that TAB was not as bad as sometimes I make him out to be.

I had severe PMT when I replied to his rather insensitively (well it was!) phrased email and so may have been a bit blunt. I was also in a really bad mood when I posted the previous post.

For all the things that went wrong in our relationship, there were a lot of things that he did for me that I can't repay him for. I lived with him practically rent free (i.e. I bought all the food and kept the place tidy and did stuff like that, he paid the rent). He also let me drive his car (although I did buy petrol for it when I could afford to).

Things did go wrong, yes. That is not all his fault, I'm definately in the wrong for some of the problems. Shit happens.

As for the posting things to each other issue, yes I did say I would post some stuff to him from his caravan in Nagambie. Unfortunately Australia Post told me in no uncertain terms that I couldn't send what I wanted to send. They simply told me 'no'. It wasn't that I didn't try. I did mean to send the key to the caravan (which I couldn't leave behind as there was nowhere I felt I could leave it) to a friend of mine near Nagambie but that would have meant asking him to fork out the cash to send the stuff to Adelaide. I just couldn't do that. So, I think we may be at a stalemate here.

I know that I shouldn't get as irritated as I do with TAB but he just has this knack of putting my back up so we now tend to start every conversation off on the wrong foot. I think this may be a sort of 'you hurt me so I'm going to hurt you back' knee jerk reaction. This also may be down to me but I just can't help it. Sometimes I feel like I only take one foot out of my mouth to see what the other one tastes like. If anyone has a cure for this, I'd really like to know.
|