www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Anniversary

Today is our 6 month anniversary. I hate the fact that we are not only in different counties but different countries, different continents, different hemispheres! This I could probably cope with on it's own but the fact that we don't know when we're going to see each other again means we have no date to look forward to, no time to count down, just a distant unspecified time in the future and I won't deny that it's difficult - because it's absolutely bloody appallingly hard not being with him* But we'll get there, and, to remind me how much he loves me (not that I need reminding!) and for our anniversary, he sent me these**.



Yup, I'm definitely in love

*not difficult in a 'can we keep this relationship going' sort of way but difficult in a 'it's so hard to not wake up next to him or know that I'm going to see him that day/week/month, to hear his voice but be unable to give him the hug that I so desperately want to' sort of way.

**the florist had apparently run out of red ones according to the little note I got with it but these are gorgeous don't you think?

Labels:

|